Configuring OpenVPN on iOS
Purchase an activation code to your e-mail.
- Download a ZIP archive with all configuration files, and unzip it.
- Download OpenVPN Connect from the AppStore, and install it on the device.
- Connect your device to the computer via iTunes.
- Find section “Devices”, open the “Apps” tab, go to section “Shared files”, select OpenVPN, and click “Add”.
- Find and highlight configuration files of servers in the config folder from the archive, and add them to your device.
- After adding configuration files, run the OpenVPN Connect app on your device.
- If everything has been done properly, message “New profiles are available” with details of the connection will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the plus icon to save the settings for the new profile.
- At the OpenVPN Connect application is first launched, the iPhone will ask the permission for the program to use the VPN adapter of the device – answer “YES”.
- If a connection has been successful, a VPN symbol with the connection name will be displayed on top of the screen.
- After the connection has been established, make sure that the IP has changed by checking your IP.