CloudVPN – safety and anonymity
How can a user ensure the maximum protection, anonymity and comfortable Internet surfing? Connect to CloudVPN! Almost 100 servers in various countries of the world hide the true IP, while the encrypted VPN channel protects personal information from hacking.
Who needs VPN?
Those who believe that everyone has the right for free Internet and free access to information. Those who want to securely protect their data. Those who need anonymity.
- AES-256 encryptionThis algorithm is used by intelligence agencies, military and state structures of various countries. It is also used by us.
- Protection from hackersYou often connect to public Wi-Fi and shared hot spots? With CloudVPN, the data transmitted over the network is available only for the recipient.
- Servers on various continentsChange your virtual location at any moment. Connect to one of the 95 servers in 41 countries.
- DoubleVPN – double protectionOne protected channel is not enough? CloudVPN will create an additional encrypted tunnel between its servers. Try the double protection and anonymity.
- Any resource is now availableYou can't download music, a movie, a book, or can't read an interesting article due to blocking? Connect to our service to remove any restrictions.
- AnonymityWe value the user's right to privacy. Therefore, our service does not keep any logs. This fact is confirmed by our reputation.
Protection for all your devices
A single CloudVPN license allows you to protect up to 6 devices simultaneously. We've developed easy-to-use apps for ALL major platforms: Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Assess the adequacy of the rate
Our service is not the cheapest, but it is worth the money you pay.
YearThe benefit is 58%4.16 $/month119.8$ 49.9$ for 12 months
HalfyearThe benefit is 40%5.99 $/month59.9$ 35.9$ for 6 months
- 95 servers in 41 countries
- OpenVPN & IPsec protocol
- Up to 6 devices
- 24/7 support
- No logs
- Unlimited traffic
- High speed
- P2P traffic allowed
- Removing websites blocking
- Windows, macOS, iOS, Android
- Kill Switch