Configuring CloudVPN on Windows
Our application has been specifically intended for VPN on Windows. The application is very convenient and easy.
The application supports Windows 7 and above. Below are instructions for application installation and configuration.
Download and install the latest version of CloudVPN for Windows.
- Durante la instalación le propondrán instalar el adaptador TAP para el funcionamiento correcto de OpenVPN
- Enter the activation code purchased from our website, and click “Login”.
- Wait for the program to download and install configuration; it may take some time.
- Once activated, the main window of the app will display a list of available servers and the connect button. Select one of the servers, and connect. The process of connection may take some time.
- After connecting to the VPN, a message about connection success will appear in the system tray.
- By right-clicking the application icon in the system tray, you can change server connections, visit the website to buy the license and open the settings.
- In the settings, you can change the TCP or UDP connection protocol, and specify additional settings, such as automatic updates, hiding the app after connection, and autologin.
- At the end, we recommend making sure that everything works and you have changed the IP address and country, use this service.