Configuring OpenVPN on Android
Purchase an activation code from our website that will be sent to your e-mail.
- Download the archive with the configuration files, and extract them.
- Load (extracted from the downloaded archive) configuration files to a Flash or SD card of the phone.
- Download the OpenVPN for Android app from Google Play.
- Open the installed OpenVPN app on your phone.
- In the upper right corner of the device screen, select “Import”.
- Next, find all files with extension .ovpn on the memory or flash card, and select them.
- In the bottom of the screen, click “select” and save.
- A new profile will be created in the application.
- After connecting, make sure that the IP address has changed by using this service.